Full Job Description
BoLinc Logistics is looking for Non-CDL company drivers to deliver local and interstate routes. As requested by the customer, loading and unloading are required for local delivery routes. A handheld scanner captures data on all cartons, and deliveries must be made in specified windows. Must be able to keep a steady pace while operating safely and provide a professional and positive experience for our customers.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Fleet 3 years or newer
- Non-CDL Driver or CDL Box Truck Driver
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- 6 months of driving experience is preferred but not required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 2 violation convictions within the past 36 months and no more than 2 preventable accidents within the past 3 years
- Amazon relay experience – $1500 Bonus after 1 Month of successful deliveries
Job Type: Full-time
- Day and night shifts
- Rotating schedule
- Off every other day
Work Locations: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
BoLinc Logistics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. BoLinc Logistic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.